It allows you to specify the starting, ending, and POI height then generates a path and gimbal pitch angles based on those (and other) parameters making a perfect circle, spiral, or coil in a waypoint mission.
General workflow :
- Use Google Earth Pro to define a perfectly circular path around the POI.
- Export that path as a kml file.
- Import that circular path into my web application and specify heights and other parameters.
- Export the path as a csv file.
- Import that csv file into the Litchi Mission Hub (usually VLM).
- Tweak as necessary.
- Export the mission as a csv file which opens back up in Google Earth Pro.
- View and validate the virtual Litchi mission in Google Earth Pro.
- Go fly!
Link: Spiral Mission Maker
Made by Wes Barris