No Connection - Litchi + RC Pro + Mavic Pro 3

hello! :slight_smile:
so i got the Mavic 3 Pro + RC Pro.
i followed the steps to install Litchi and also followed the steps to use is it.
But it will not connect to the drone…
I force/stop dji fly app and then start litchi but it doesnt work/connect.
what am i missing!?

thx, best regards sebastian

Did you follow the steps outlined here for installation?

yes i did follow the steps!

The Mavic 3 Pro is NOT compatible with Litchi.
Check the official Litchi web page:

It will be compatible with the new to come Litchi Pilot.
There’s no word on the release date yet (it’s still in Beta).

sounds good! so it will be like the classic litchi version with all features like panorama mode, orbit and so on!?

I have to correct myself:

Litchi Pilot will NOT be compatible with the Mavic 3 Pro.

ok to bad…

so what i have to do to get litchi connecting to the drone. (as i mentioned i followed all steps)

DJI does not support the Mavic 3 with their SDK. Therefore, it cannot be supported by Litchi.

no it should work, it is installed on my RC Pro controller! i followed the steps - DJI Monitors (Smart Controller, CrystalSky, Phantom 4 Screens) - Litchi .
the app starts but it is not connecting.

You may have installed the app but it will not work with a Mavic 3 because the Mavic 3 is not supported.

@sebastian_wegerbauer ,
My apologies for missing the most important part of your post… the model of your drone.
The other posts here hopefully cleared up any confusion about your connection problem.

ok so is there a list with the drones which are supported?
and will the 3 pro be working in the future?
and one more question, with the normal RC N1 controller + Android phone/tablet it will work?

thank you for infos and help!!

The link in my first post !

Only DJI knows.

NO.

the link in your first post only shows installation process but not the supported drones!?

and the Mavic 3 Classic with RC N1 controller + Android phone/tablet will that work?
edit: got it, no sdk for the mavic 3 series…

If you click the link at the bottom of that page, you would see the 'List of compatible drones"

This same question has been answered at least five times in this thread but you continue to ask it. I don’t understand what is not clear about the answers you have been given. The Mavic 3 is not supported. I can’t make that any clearer.

In case you still doubt this answer, here is a copy from the top of the Litchi User Guide:

Litchi for DJI Drones is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

The Mavic 3 is not listed here. It is not supported. DJI does not support it with their SDK. Litchi won’t work with this drone. Whether or not you have installed the Litchi app does not change this. The Litchi app will not work with the Mavic 3. Unless something changes, the above statements are true as of today.

yes sorry i understand it now.
i thought its a problem of the controller…
i fly since 4 years with mavic pro 2 and didnt dive into SDKs or any software related thing.
everything was working for me with the pro 2 so there was no need to go into the details…

now i had to research and now i get it!

thx for the help and sorry for my ignorance…

problem is here in the EU from 01.01.2024 only certified drones are allowed to fly in and near cities and people.
like mavic pro 2 i cant fly it anymore :confused:
i do 360° and photogrammetry , with pro 2 no problem with dji app and litchi
mavic 3 no sdk no litchi
mavic 3 fly app you cant do orbits with photo intervals (in generell the dji fly app is much worse then the dji app from pro 2.

anyway just as info and personal story :wink:

thx again!

got it, thx! was confused with this link DJI Monitors (Smart Controller, CrystalSky, Phantom 4 Screens) - Litchi

Hi Sebastian,

I understand that you are having trouble connecting your Mavic 3 Pro + RC Pro to Litchi. Here are a few things you can try:

1. Make sure that you are using the latest version of both Litchi and the DJI Fly app.
  2. Force close all DJI-based apps, including DJI Fly and any other third-party apps that use the DJI API.
  3. Restart your mobile device.
  4. Try connecting to Litchi using both Wi-Fi and USB cable.
  5. Make sure that you are not connected to any other Wi-Fi networks.
  6. If you are using a USB cable, try using a different cable or port.
  7. Try connecting to Litchi in a different location.

If you are still having trouble connecting, you can try contacting Litchi support for assistance.

Here are some additional troubleshooting tips:

• Make sure that your drone and remote controller are turned on and have initialized.
  • Make sure that your mobile device is running a compatible version of Android or iOS.
  • Check the Litchi compatibility list to make sure that your drone and mobile device are compatible with Litchi.
  • Try force restarting your drone and remote controller.
  • Try resetting your drone and remote controller to factory defaults.

If you have tried all of the above and you are still having trouble connecting, please contact Litchi support for further assistance.