Trying to do a waypoint test run and it says "select F" on the transmitter. I have no "F" on Mini 2 (?)

I’m trying to do a waypoint test run (mission) and it says “select F” on the transmitter. I have no “F” on my Mini 2 (?)

Can someone explain?

Thanks…Dan

Put it in normal mode (center position) rather than cine or sport

1 Like

Make sure the mode switch on your controller is set to “N” (Normal mode). It can’t be in either Sport or Cine modes for Litchi.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your help gentlemen :+1:

2 Likes

Just to be clear, the F Mode was from an earlier version of Litchi and is the equivalent of P or Normal mode, depending on which drone you are using.

vico

Mar 18

Which Litchi version did you use to see that error?
We did change the error message not long ago and it should not mention F for new drones

Just stating the obvious:
According to the screenshot your drone is not connected.
That’s all.

1 Like

I’m using version 2.14.3 downloaded from the app store.

You are definitely using the most recent version of Litchi iOS. This was the most recent version of Litchi and the release date was this month. WHY it would display an “F” instead of a P or N is not clear at all. As @vico from Administration stated on March 18, it’s supposed to be from an older release. Most recent release: Version 2.14.3 (November 10, 2022)

November 2020 Updates
iOS: Litchi for DJI Drones
Version 2.9.0 (November 20, 2020)

• added Simulator mode that can be used to simulate a flight, enable/disable it with a long press on the top bar’s flight mode (requires a connection to the drone)

That’s because the drone is NOT connected, Litchi does not know what type of drone is used so it displays a ‘default’ message.
In this case you will also see that ‘gimbal mode’ will display ‘inspire 1’ and settings that are stored in the drone itself will be blank (like rth-height & max height).