Thread, Computer Browsers

W10 laptop, original screen and a external screen, Firefox, Chrome and Edge.
W7 Desktop, XP desktop, etc.
If the font in the way point window was larger or bolder?
My problem is trying to read the ground elevation, that font is smaller.
If I could fine tune the parameters of the waypoint window that be Great!

Thanks
Rod…

Are you looking to just connect to the Litchi Mission Hub web page to plan and edit Missions, or are you looking to create a new Mac or PC app.?

Thanks, but this thread I created is Computer Browsers. I think? I’m have been very confused on this forum’s structure.

Rod…

Have you had any luck at all Rod resolving your problem?

Thanks, but no and actually I haven’t got back to that problem, other stuff keeps coming up. I will be here to the end. :ok_hand:

Rod…

pushing the f11 function key makes the waypoint view better push again to return to normal view

Thanks, I have been waiting for the system to finish uploading / processing for two pictures maybe 2 hrs.

I opened a new tab to reply to you and it had already embedded my post I was waiting for. I told it discard my draft, I flip back to the other tab, now the pictures are loaded and now I can hit the reply button.

I will try it after this one…
OMG

Rod …

Here is my problem, when the waypoint window fits the ground elevation text is small and every thing is dull (Grey)?
Zoom in, now its hard to add and modify waypoints.
I cannot figure out how to modify the view of the waypoint window.

Thanks Jerbear for checking on me!

I have also figured out the reply button now?

I’m going to hit the reply at the bottom.
Its been doing processing upload for about an hour?

Rod…

F11 brings up the Windows 7 control panel with Firefox.

Thanks
@Jimmy_King
For your support!

Rod …

On a laptop you may have to hold down the Fn key while pressing the F11 key. I have to on mine.

Rod, Everything in your screen looks normal to me and I’m confused as to your problem.
When you have so many waypoints so close together like that it can be difficult to select one. I use the wheel on my wireless mouse to zoom in and out which obviously makes every thing easier to see, When you are zoomed in if you just move the mouse and look at the pointer it should be a hand and not an arrow. It it is the hand icon then you can click, hold and drag the screen map around. If you don’t have a wireless mouse and your using the mouse pad on the laptop then you can use the plus-minus icons bottom right just above the time. Sorry if this feels like me teaching grandma to suck eggs so to speak but it’s a habit I have being in the computer business since 1983. Yep! I’m an old boy coming up on my 70th. lol. The only other help I can offer you at this time is via remote access or a zoom call with screen sharing…and what’s with the 2 pictures taking 2 hours to upload. Reminds me of back in the day when we used bulletin boards before the internet and uploaded files at 300 baud. And if you don’t know what that is or how fast that is set a 12 inch ruler on the ground and put a snail next to it to see how long it takes to travel the length of the ruler. The snail will be quicker…lol

1 Like

[quote=“Rod_Pad, post:28, topic:9747”]

Here is my problem, when the waypoint window fits the ground elevation text is small
[/quote]
I do agree with something Rod said and I think it could be easily changed in a version of Litchi without affecting anything else on the Waypoint screen.

The text is quite small and if you are using a laptop or a desktop with a small monitor, it will be tough to see.
I dont use the Above Ground option a lot, since most of my flight planning is on relatively flat terrain.
Perhaps changing the font size could be added to the ‘Wish List’ for a future version. Looks like there is room in the Waypoint Setting pop-up to do it. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Some other time, will chat about computer history. :ok_hand:
I have so many waypoints because of where I live (Elevation Differences). I try to share the one I have been messing with on here. I have run more crazy ones.

Rod

Well hope this works!

Rod…

Well Anyways I just back, same win7 computer. I copied the link from my post into edge it opened. I needed to logon on to see the ground elevation. Which I didn’t. Ctrl+ top and bottom of the waypoint window starts to disappear, etc.

Rod…

As Jimmy King said. Press the F11 key on the upper right side of your keyboard and you will see the full waypoints windows.

I guess I need to try F11 on a different keyboard, this is W7 I get the system settings (Control Panel). I will try on a XP and Win10 later today.

Thanks

In any browser on any version of Windows, F11 is the command for full screen. It should work, but if you have the menu bar turned on in your browser, click view, then click full screen.

On my W10 Laptop, Firefox, HDMI External monitor 1920x1080.
F11 works, that helps.

Thanks!

But, I still have some more things to check out.
I’m not Dumb yet. :grinning: :ok_hand:

Rod…

To all, the F11 problem was a keyboard problem, I’m using the same model of keyboard on my W10, W7. These keyboards have a [F] mode which I never used.

Rod…