Spherical panos at waypoints

Yeah that’s in iOS, unfortunately not possible with android, and unfortunately not going to be for the foreseeable, this is an answer i got from Litchi on the subject:

Hi,

It is a feature that takes a long time to implement (mainly because it requires some kind of media gallery to save the panos to) and we have very limited resources.
We want to add it, we wish we already had it, but unfortunately right now it is not the priority so there will be more wait I am sorry.
Kind Regards,
Litchi

You can, but wouldn’t you prefer “Add action - spherical shot” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes… Would much prefer waypoint action Spherical Pano with no stich.

1 Like

Hi Greg,
if you use ptgui, you could batch stitch all images in a folder that contains multiple spherical panoramas. Ptgui detects the time of capture and automatically assigns all images to a spherical panorama. Then it doesn’t matter if the images are in separate folders or not.

I use ptgui for somethings along with ice, however also have clients that dont have or use ptgui that also want or need the non-processed images. Likewise there is some other post processing sw like cupix that does not need all the images in a separate folder. From a workflow can insert a marker image or video to help sort and group manually images for each spherical. However the real need is to add a real spherical option to missions waypoint action vs. the current flat cylindrical approach to having to capture multiple spherical panos.