Mission accuracy

I have just plotted and run my first mission. It was a simple project to film a country lane and then reuse the mission at various times of the year so that I can edit the sequences in to a change of seasons walk-through. As this was my first, I didn’t include any POIs, it was a straight line with a simple turn half way. I used Google Earth at maximum magnification and plotted 12 waypoints over a 300 metre distance. My mini 2 set off along the route but was consistently 4-5 feet to the left of the planned centre line, meaning that bushes at the edge of the track were being clipped. Am I expecting too much regarding the accuracy?

Is there a way of making this track more accurate? Is there any other way of plotting the waypoints? I was wondering if I could use the drone by walking the route with it and telling it to record waypoints. Could it be done with the phone? I see the blue dot showing my position on the map, could I somehow use the blue dot to record waypoints?

thanks, David

Set one of your buttons to capture a waypoint at the drones position.

For the Mini 2/Mavic Air 2/Air 2S: single tap on Fn button for C1, double tap on Fn button for C2. Long press is not supported.

Waypoint at Aircraft (Waypoint) : In Waypoint mode, adds a waypoint at the aircraft location. The newly added waypoint will have its altitude, heading and gimbal pitch angle automatically set to the current aircraft altitude, heading and gimbal pitch angle.

Have a look at this thread:

and this thread:

Thanks all. I think my head will burst trying to absorb all the amazing capabilites of the Mini 2 and Litchi. I have reviewed so many videos but still think I haven’t scratched the surface!
Your help is much appreciated.