When connecting to the Mini SE, the frequency is always 2.4 GHz. I can Switch to 5.8GHz, but when leaving the screen and going back, it has reverted to 2.4Ghz
- 5.8GHz is allowed in my region (UK)
- The FLY App is set to 5.8GHz, and reconnects when toggling the freq. to 2.4GHz and back
- Litchi does not appear to reconnect when toggling the freq.
My questions are:
- Is this simply a interface bug and it is actually connecting at 5.4Ghz as specified in the FLY App,
- Can I genuinely only use 2.4Ghz to the Mini SE in Litchi
- How can I change the freq. using Litchi