DJI Mini 3 Unable To Take Off

Hi,

I recently downloaded the newest version of Litchi as DJI Fly no longer works.
I have uninstalled all other fly apps to ensure Litchi would work. The app works, the drone is connected to the RC and my new phone, camera is active but my drone just wont take off even when i pull the stick in and down as a work around. Any help is appreciated.

Ben

I had a similar complication with my Mini 3 when it took off but remained stuck in beginner mode which limited its range to about 30 feet up and 30 feet out. Turned out I had been logged out of my DJI account for some reason, and logging back in was all it took to resume normal flight behavior.

After another couple of weeks during which I set the Mini 3 aside, I attempted to fly it and discovered that I had been logged out of my DJI account AGAIN. I own several older DJI drones but they all use DJI GO or DJI GO4, so maybe it is a peculiarity of DJI Fly drones, that they are repeatedly logged out of the owner’s DJI account during periods of inactivity.

This may or may not be the reason your Mini 3 is unresponsive, but it is an easy fix if it turns out that your Mini 3 was logged out like mine was without your knowledge during a period of inactivity.

1 Like

Litchi is not compatible with the Mini 3.

Litchi Pilot is:

1 Like