Creating waypoints during flight

newbie here … I didn’t do much research before buying Litchi. I assumed missions with waypoints could be created during flight to “fine tune” repeat flights with the same points of view from the camera. It appears missions can only be created pre-flight on the app (best from desktop), is that correct?

The normal method is to use the Mission Hub web application to pre-plan missions. However, you can configure the C1/C2 buttons to record waypoints while flying. So, you can do what you want.

However, you can configure the C1/C2 buttons to record waypoints while flying. So, you can do what you want.

As above, if you don’t have c1 and X2 buttons are on three mini 2 controller, their applications can be replicated by single or double tap of the fn button while in waypoint mode, scroll down to the keys section in this link

1 Like

Have a look at this topic:

2 Likes

:+1: thanks!

( to meet the 20 character requirement :slight_smile: )

Can you record a WP that way for later use in a already made mission? Where is that recorded WP stored…if possible?

Yes. If you currently have a waypoint mission loaded, any newly created waypoints will be appended to that mission. Of course, you would have to save that mission from your mobile device to make those additional waypoints permanently part of that previously existing mission.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have a smart controller…that simplifies the proces

Charging from my PC Mission hub a mission, I modify it by adding waypoints and changing WP position on the mobile.
After saving on the mobile, even with another name, I d’ont achieve to synchronise this “new” mission with the Mision Hub, in order to save it.
Help please
JF MARTIN

in the app, open the settings and on the general tab scroll right down and click on check and sync license

1 Like

In general settings you have to enable Sync Local Missions.

1 Like