Can not connect to DJI servers upon litchi's first launch

The user guide below mentioned that upon the app’s first launch, it would connect to DJI servers. However, I didn’t observe this step and went directly into the app, resulting in an inability to connect with my drone and controller. What might be the potential causes for this issue? Thank you.

User guide:
When starting the app for the first time after installation, you will need to be connected to Internet in order to register the app with DJI servers. Registration with DJI servers can be done without being connected to a DJI drone. The registration is done in the background, if the registration failed you will be notified with an error popup. Be aware that some Internet connections may have troubles connecting to DJI servers, in such a case make sure to try a different Internet connection (home wifi, mobile data connection, a friend’s connection, public wifi, etc).

registration is not something you’ll see if it all goes well

1 Like

Thanks but I still have problem linking litchi to my drone. There is no DJI drone data in the app so I thought maybe I failed to get data from DJI server.

What DJI drone do you have?

1 Like

It is DJI Mini 2 SE.

The Mini 2 SE isnt supported by Litchi. The reason being… DJI has not released the SDK that is necessary for 3rd party developers to create apps for that model.

Its not an issue that Litchi can overcome.

Many threads on the subject in this forum. Here is one:

2 Likes

I got it. Appreciated :+1:

1 Like