Use purchased Litchi app without Google service

Hello everyone, I have the following problem and need your help to find a solution:
At that time, I bought the “Litchi App” via the Google Playstore.

Now I have switched to a mobile phone without Google services and now I don’t know how to use the Litchi app without having to pay again.

I have a Litchi account because I had already bought the Litchi app on my old mobile phone.

Do you have a solution to my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Phil

@Phil3 ,
You didnt specify which type of phone you started using now, but here the official info from the Litchi FAQ page of the User Guide.

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

If that doesnt answer your question, provide more info.

Thanks for the fast response :wink:
I now use a Huawei P40 Pro.

Since I still had Google services on my old mobile phone (Huawei P20 Pro) and bought it there in the Playstore, this will no longer work with my Huawei P40 Pro without Google services if I understand the answer correctly?

Both phones use Google Play to download apps, dont they?
It could be an issue of Login/password changes that you used on your old phone vs your new phone.

No, unfortunately the Huawei P40 Pro no longer supports Google services and therefore no Google Play. The Huawei P40 Pro uses the Huawei AppGallery to download the apps.

Look at this thread. In the last post, the user went thru the Amazon App route and installed it.
The downside is, you will have to pay again.

1 Like

Thanks for your help.

2 Likes