UNWRITTEN RULES of the FORUM?

What on earth am I talking about???
TRYING OUR BEST to make this Forum more EFFICIENT and also Fun for anyone that wants to learn to fly drones and use Litchi. A few simple Rules of Conduct could help in this regard.

1. Provide SPECIFIC answers with REFERENCES and forget about Opinions except when stated as such. @TriBar provides some of the best examples of extremely helpful answers with references.
  2. Don’t flag “WRONG” answers, use this as an opportunity to show the Right Answers, and provide specifics as to why an answer is Right or Wrong. We will all learn more this way. According to the BADGES Section there are only 6 people that are not Leaders who have flagged other member comments, so this is not something most find the need to do.
  3. Don’t say READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. As someone who has I can say it isn’t always that easy. A Forum is for DISCUSSION. Provide an inch of helpful knowledge and someone may grow a mile.
  4. BE POLITE and treat other’s how you would want to be treated if you were in a vulnerable situation and needed help. Being ignorant certainly doesn’t mean someone is stupid and we all have different strengths. @wesbarris is a Leader for a reason and his examples makes this Forum a more enjoyable and informed place.

I enjoy being part of the Litchi Community and have made some friends, so I only want to see it grow. Thanks, Steve.

4 Likes

Thanks Steve for posting this. It is a very good reminder for people to consider before they respond to anyone.

There are posting guidelines for this forum that are slightly hard to find. If you click on the “hamburger” icon at the top-right and then select “FAQ”, you will find this page:

https://forum.flylitchi.com/faq

2 Likes

Wes,
By “hamburger” icon, I presume you are referring to the “menu” icon located between the magnifying glass icon and my avatar.

Doesn’t look like a hamburger to me. Just sayin’ :cowboy_hat_face:

I really do appreciate all of the time and effort you invest in this forum.

Yes. That is correct. It doesn’t look like a hamburger to me either but that is what it is called (do a google search on “hamburger icon” to see examples).

Thanks very much for this wonderful instructions

1 Like