Track Mode on Mini SE

Is track mode available on the DJI Mini SE?

Yes it is, but I feel it is a little hit and miss.

When I select it only track settings is visible on the left side column. No follow, orbit, or tracking symbols are visible. Am I missing something?

Yes, put your drone in the air.

Update: After some trial and error I found that by having the drone in the air and applying pinch gesture to the object to be tracked brings up the left hand column.

1 Like

just read the help, no trial and error required

I expected to be able to see the left hand column choices when I selected track mode and then pinch on the object to be followed and then click start. It works in reverse order from that and I didn’t interpret the manual instructions correctly. Testing it in flight simulator mode is how I realized my error. That’s what I meant by trial and error.

Ich habe die dji mini se und ich nutze gern litchi Flug Modus. Es macht spass und es funktioniert klasse.

Ich habe die dji mini se und ich nutze gern litchi Flug Modus. Es macht spass und es funktioniert alles klasse.

Yes I agree. I’ve gotten much enjoyment from using this app. I got it mainly to be able to have waypoints on my Mini SE but have had fun exploring the other modes as well.