Tablet instead of phone

You can install Litchi on both the tablet and the phone as long as both are either Android or IOS (but not both).

1 Like

I use an iPad mini 4 with a sunshade on my DJI Mini 2 - it works beautifully, but does need an extension to attach it to the controller

I have bought a Samsung S6 tablet, I can put my Samsung phone sim in it.
I read somewhere that as I am using an Android phone, I can use the same app that I have on my phone, how do I link my litchi account to the tablet?

Both devices must have/use the same google account.

wow that is so cool…where are you?..all the Beaches around where i live NO FLYING DRONES. There were so many nice places before i had a drone up the coastal highway. The park has taken them over. They have an automated box to stuff money in …no way to show them my senior park pass.

I have a Xenarc tablet, can see fairly well on bright days. its waterproof and ruggedized.

it’s slightly bigger and deeper, so consider when you select a mount to hold it

I use a ipad Mini (v6. I’ve had the ipad overheat and turn off in direct sun while flying my first battery, thankfully the drone was set to return to home and it did so. I now use a sun shade with it, it isn’t a perfect fit, but better than having to stop and wait for the heat to dissipate before resuming my mission.

1 Like

Robin I am looking for a mini but DJI sez 5 and up. That’s a budget crunch for me at the moment so I am thrilled you use mini 4 successfully.

Glad to have been of help. My iPad Mini 4 works perfectly with my DJI Mini 2, Go4 and Litchi. Now I’m going to try it out on my DJI Mini 3 Pro, although I understand that Litchi doesn’t support the Mini 3 Pro yet - ho-hum!

I use a Samsung Tab A7 lite with a matte or anti-glare screen protector (the ones you stick on)
Works perfectly in bright sun

1 Like

Hi Joseph, Did you succeed in using the app on both you phone and tablet?
Cheers

I bought one of these for my tablet, it’s works great, thanks for the tip.

Slightly off-topic: I see love in this photo.

I use the app on my tablet, for me it’s better than on my phone.

1 Like