Support of DJI Mini 3

I would like to ask if Litchi currently supports the DJI Mini 3 for mission planning.

Thanks!

no it doesn’t as DJI don’t release the SDK for a drone till at least a year after it’s release, this is clearly stated here

1 Like

Now that the SDK has been released, when can Mini3 be supported

See this discussion about the Mini 3 SDK

1 Like

As Dronelink just released the first BETA for Mini 3 Pro, Littchi could release a Beta for us

Yes, I just found out that Drone-link have a Beta out right now - I really would like to use the Litchi application for my Mini 3 PRO but I have no idea when the Beta will be available? Litchi staff, in order for me to plan ahead, I’m wondering if you could please share when you anticipate the BETA release for us?

2 Likes

It really would be helpful if one of the Litchi staff members would be able to come on board to answer this: “could please share when you anticipate the BETA release for Mini 3 PRO?”
Thanks

@Flight_Master If you want someone on the Litchi Forum to be notified of your response or post, simply put an @ in front of their name. As you might have noticed, we have 2 administrators that occasionally help out in the forum. So you might try calling attention to vico and/or Kaehn for more help.

1 Like

@Steve_Amerson I didn’t realize this - I will give it a try - Thank you so much for your help!

1 Like

@vico @Kaehn Hello - Could you please have a look at my recent posts Re: Mini 3 PRO in hopes you may have an answer in this regard - Thanks

1 Like

Rainbow now has an Android app version out that claims to support Mini 3 Pro, etc. “Rainbow Pilot”.

Subscription basis, not a one-time payment like Litchi.

Since there currently is NO version of Litchi for the Mini 3, et al., nor any word regarding when or even IF there will be one, the comparison is essentially moot for now.

1 Like

True. Give it a shot and let us know what you think about it. I dont have a Mini 3 or a non-supported drone

I’m trying to get some basic questions answered from them, which so far have gone unanswered for several days.

1 Like

I’ll add that I’m not a big fan of Dronelink’s operational model for a number of reasons. So Litchi really would be useful to have supporting these units ASAP.

1 Like

I’m just wondering why we haven’t heard anything from the Litchi team as of yet?

Any reply would be better than no reply at all.

2 Likes

you should consider dronelink.
I have some reasons to use dronelink.
I use elite version, last version for Hobbyist

1 Like

The company is going to release a new app that will need a new license for the DJI Mini 3. We hope that it will not cost too much and that it will work well on the FPV VR features of the DJI Mini 3.

1 Like