Support for Autel Drones

New Autel Lite+ owner, please add. What are the vote thresholds for support consideration?

2 Likes

EVO 2 Pro V2 owner (and DJI Mini 2) and would love to use Litchi with my EVO 2

1 Like

Changed from DJI to AUTEL. I really need it. Please.

Autel Lite+
Yes, please

Our company has transitioned to Autel and now only uses DJI sparingly due to geofencing issues within the major metropolitan markets we serve. We definitley vote for Autel EVO II (V1 & V2) and EVO II Enterprise support!

2 Likes

Would like to see Litchi able to be run on Autel and other drones as well. But Autel first at the moment.

Reason being that sub 250 gram drones will end up as the most common with changes being imposed by Govt., regulations in many countries.

Very interested in Autel Evo drones support pleaaaase XD

1 Like

Please make it happen to Nano Plus., EVO II pro. You will grow with this and it will be better solution than standard apps for Autel users. I have 1k users on my group with Autel drones users. I can be a beta tester.

Prv me. Best regards.

1 Like

Yes yes yes yesā€¦pleeeeaseā€¦

Autel Evo drones offer longer flight times than most DJI drones. Since Autel doesnā€™t impose No Fly Zones like DJI, being able to fly an Autel drone on autonomous Litchi missions would be a perfect match for sure.

Voting for this add on. If it canā€™t be done for all the drones at ones, at least address Evo II series first, and support both onboard missions and virtual stick.

Yea,
Please.
Evo RTK

another vote for Evo Nano+ please

3 Likes

One more humble request for adding Autel support- now that DJI says they have no plans to add Mini 3 / Mavic 3 / Cine / Classic to the SDK, Iā€™ve gone over to the Orange side. I love Litchi, butā€¦ man, itā€™s hard to argue with 40 minute battery life and no stupid geofence issues.

2 Likes

Yes please, EVO II Pro RTK V3 if possible. I use Litchi on Phantom 3 and Mini2 and it always starts and works.

1 Like

Bump, any update on getting Autel EVO II support, even if it is similar to what was originally available for DJI Mavic Mini?

1 Like

Iā€™m new to Smart UAS. Wife got me a DJI mini2 and an Autel Nano+ for Christmas. My mind is burning working with 2 platforms at once.
I am using Litchi on one but would love to try it on the other also.

1 Like

Iā€™m using EVO2.
A lot of people are waiting anxiously.
Active attention is needed.

3 Likes

DJI is receiving well deserved ire from users who purchased their latest models with an expectation of compatibility with Litchi and other third party software. This has not materialized and DJI has now changed course stating that they have no plans to release the SDK for ā€œconsumerā€ drones. As a result there is even some chatter about attempting to hold DJI accountable for deceptive marketing. Whatever eventually happens in that arena, there seem to be plenty of disillusioned users who see drones like the EVO Pro 2 as a potential alternative to the Mavic 3. A decision to abandon DJI for Autel would be based, in part, on support by Litchi. With Litchi at a dead end on newer DJI drones, it might be a wise move for both Autel and Litchi moving forward. Being a Mavic 2 Pro user, I am reluctant to consider an upgrade in that line. I will make due with my current system and wait for some manufacturer to address this major gap in functionality and price point. Your move Litchi and Autel.

3 Likes

Yes please support Autel drones.

2 Likes