Recording is not stopping at mission

Hey guys, i made a mission with start and stop of recording. The video starts allright, but never stops. Can you pls take a look at last two waypoints? Here is the csv Upload files for free - test.csv - ufile.io (i altered the coordinates in csv, because…well, i do not want the whole internet know where i live). and here is the settings tab https://imgur.com/9gLiHx0. Is there a way to speed up focusing on poi? Sometimes it seems that it is not even in focus on the point and already flying to next waypoint.
(DJI Mavic Mini)

From the “Waypoints” section of the User Guide:

Waypoint Actions

Important: Waypoint actions are ignored when the mission “Path Mode” is “Curved Turns” as the aircraft will not stop at waypoints then.

Sometimes waypoint actions will work on only the first waypoint when your “Path Mode” is set to “Curved Turns”, but they are only reliable when “Path Mode” is set to “Straight Lines”.

Normally, the camera should point at the specified POI when it is at (or near) the waypoint for which that POI is defined. It may be possible for this to be affected by the speed of the aircraft and the fact that all flight parameters are being sent in real-time using the “Virtual Sticks” mode of waypoints. Also, the quality of the signal between the controller and the aircraft may play a role in this.

Sometimes waypoint actions will work on only the first waypoint when your “Path Mode” is set to “Curved Turns”, but they are only reliable when “Path Mode” is set to “Straight Lines”.

Well…that is a shame. I guess that you can see what i am trying to do with that mission and if i use straight lines the whole idea will be gone, because those trajectories will be “lagy”. Any ideas how to deal with this situation? I am going to record the whole build of our new house, so i will record this mission many many times in next few years and will be doing one video from it at the end…

Yes, for video recordings you would probably always want to use curved turns. An alternative to using waypoint actions to start recording, there is a setting to auto record:

Auto Record: Enable/disable Auto recording. Auto record starts/stops when motors start/stop.

I just press “Record” when I want to start recording and stop it when the mission is completed.

However, it looks like your main problem is that your mission is not reliably pointing at the location you want. Your mission includes 5 POIs. Do you really need that many? It looks as though four of them are all in the same location. I would simplify it and just place one POI at the center of your new house.

If you are adept at using Google Earth Pro, I might suggest you look into “Spiral Mission Maker for Litchi”. It will give you a much better orbit.