Questions about whether LITCHI support this feature

Hi there,
I need this function. I will use this app as soon as it is confirmed that it supports this function.

1. Does this app support the DJI AIR 2S?
  2. Do I have to purchase iOS app separately to use them as Android devices?
  3. I will ask you in detail because these are some important functions for me.
    Do you automatically adjust the shooting interval according to the overlap that I set when I specify the area I want to shoot using grid and set the shooting altitude?
    If I start the mission by setting the above-mentioned settings, does the drone automatically start and drive, and do all the filming on its own and come back?
    If drone take a picture and synthesize it using a program such as Agisoft, can I synthesize the area I want to take into one picture?(Does the picture include gps information?)
    Can driving information be known in real time while the drone is automatically operated using the program?(Flight speed, current flight altitude, remaining battery…)
    Lastly, if the battery is low during automatic driving, does it calculate the remaining distance and stop the mission on its own and return to the base?

Thank you…

1 - Yes but there is a known issue for iOS: Known Issues with current release versions
2 - iOS and Android are different platforms, therefore different licenses and purchases
3 - We do not have a grid/mapping tool yet so such missions require manual planning for now. We don’t have a release date to share yet for such tool.

Can driving information be known in real time while the drone is automatically operated using the program?(Flight speed, current flight altitude, remaining battery…): Yes
Lastly, if the battery is low during automatic driving, does it calculate the remaining distance and stop the mission on its own and return to the base? Yes if Smart RTH is enabled this is a feature of the DJI firmware

Thanks a lot
Your reply was very helpful to me :grin: