Purchasing the Litchi App - How It Works Across Multiple Platforms

I have a DJI Air2S and the thing I always wanted to do most with it was do “Waypoint” missions in the manner Litchi allows.

Amazing, I didn’t know until recently that the Litchi app even existed. Yes, unbelievable I know, but true.

I am a bit confused as to how purchasing the app works in general.

I fly my Air2S with an iPhone and an iPad and I use a 27” desktop MAC for my everyday general computer work.

To make my question answerable with a simple “YES” if I am correct, could someone please answer if the following is true?

<> If I purchase the app via my iPhone, I have to set-up a Litchi Account, and the app will then reside on my iPhone.

<> Now, with a Litchi account, I can download the app a second time to my iPad at no additional charge.

<> The “Mission Hub”, is independent of the app altogether and can be used on my MAC for mission planning and the routes transferred to either/both my iPhone and iPad.

Are the above three assumptions correct?

If not, could someone please clarify where I am mistaken?

Thank you.

1 Like

Yes, they are, as long as both iOS devices use the same AppleID.

1 Like

Thank you Wes Barris! All my iOS Apple devices do use the same Apple ID.So I first downloaded it to my iPhone for $24.99 and then when I went to download it to my iPad, just as you said, it was automatically available for download without cost.

1 Like

You can install Litchi on as many devices as you want as long as you are using the same main Google, Apple or Amazon account. Please note that this is only valid if the devices are on the same platform (Google, Amazon or iOS). Google, Amazon and iOS use different licensing systems, if you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

1 Like