Paid - Not Able to download

I Paid for this a few years ago, used it for couple years and haven’t flown in a year or so now it’s trying to make me pay for it again, can’t find any info for contacting support, love the app but not paying twice….

If you changed platforms (iOS vs Android) or are using different credentials when you access the Play Store or Apple App Store, then you will be asked to pay again.

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

2 Likes

Kind of odd… i was on android, not great business model to charge someone twice for the same thing since i no longer use android devices.

Its 2 different apps. One written for iOS, another for Android. Nothing odd about that.

2 Likes

There is no monthly fee, its a deal to me I bought both platforms at the same time, I still surprised that is only one time charge.

Rod …