Paid but almost impossible to use!

Here’s what I did. I turned on the phone and the drone, and then I saw myself on the map and the drone. He was a few meters away. Then I turned off the drone and turned it back on. Litchi told me that the drone was disconnected, then he reconnected and displayed the drone on the map again, this time he was closer to my phone.
The third time the drone was very close to my phone and I turned on the mission, it was very accurate.

No, it’s not. All no-fly zones are uploaded via the internet and the official dji app.

Yes! You’re correct, but after that the satellite " knows " where you are and it does his job.

So what I can tell from the little knowledge I have is that my conclusions are only by deduction. Every moment something happens and the conclusion changes… lol lol lol lol

The nfz data is written to the firmware on old drones if you update the firmware via the dji server. If this is not done, then the drone does not know the nfz zones. You can also disable nfz in them.
For dji fly, nfz data is updated upon authorization in the dji fly application itself, and is disabled through the application.

Hi BPA, good morning. Thanks for share your knowledge with us. Thank you so much and have a good flights.

Old drones and the new pro2 are like robots, you load a program into them and they execute it with their own processor and algorithm.
But the new dji fly drones are just radio-controlled drones, all commands are transmitted from the control panel and that’s the only way. The main processor is your phone’s processor. The only algorithm they have is obstacle avoidance on ma2 and ma2s.

I was going to ask about obstacles but you’ve said it all. Thank you one more time!