Not all Missions Showing Up on Smart Controller

UPDATE:
I opened one of the missing missions on the Mission Hub on the PC. I saved it with a different name and it showed up immediately on the Smart Controller. I then opened another mission and saved it with the same name and it showed up immediately on the Smart Controller. I did the rest of the missions and they are all back.

Thanks for the help!

I have licenses for the iOS, Android and the Amazon App and have Litchi installed on an iPad, an Android phone, and on the DJI Smart Controller.

Until recently, all missions showed up on all devices. I create/edit the mission PC, then save it, then launch it on whatever device I’m using in the field.

Yesterday I launched Litchi on the Smart-Controller and only two missions showed up (there’s over 25 in Mission Hub) The two that were showing were created about 5 months ago and I’ve used the Smart Controller with all missions since then with no issues… I opened Litchi on the iPad and all missions were showing. I opened it on the Android phone and all missions were showing.

I signed out Litchi on the Smart Controller and signed back in and still only two missions were showing.

I updated the app on Amazon and still only two missions were showing after the update.

I’ve been a Litchi user for over five years with no problems and have run out of ideas. Thoughts?

In the GENERAL settings in the Litchi app on your Smart Controller have you tried turning on “Sync Local Missions” and/or tapped on “Check and Sync License” ?

One possible obvious reason not mentioned in your post is whether or not your smart controller was connected to a network when you tried to access your missions.

Sorry, you’re correct, I did omit that. It was on the network.

That message came up (Sync Local Missions). My concern was that it would overwrite the master file. I have downloaded all of the missions, so I’ll try that.

Sync Local Missions was off. After turning it on, no change. Logged out, back in, no change. Checked and Sync’d License, no change.

UPDATE:
I opened one of the missing missions on the Mission Hub on the PC. I saved it with a different name and it showed up immediately on the Smart Controller. I then opened another mission and saved it with the same name and it showed up immediately on the Smart Controller. I did the rest of the missions and they are all back.

Thanks for the help!