New to Litchi. How do guys run it with an Inspire 2?

I am new to Litchi. But I have really liked using it on my Mavic 2 pro. I wanted to try it with my Inspire 2 (and also Inspire 1). Right now the Inspire 2 is set up with a cendence controller and a crystal sky monitor (monitor has litchi app installed). The Inspire 1 is using the factory controller with a crystal sky (different one but litchi is installed).

My research indicates that the Inspire 2 might not be supported with Litchi? Or does that just apply to using the Cendence controller with Litchi?

Help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for looking.

Phil

@phil2 I am not sure about the Cendence controller, but the Inspire 2 is definitely supported by Litchi. This is from the User Guide:

Litchi is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

Thanks Steve. I wonder if just using the “stock” controller is better. The thread I read in another drone forum. Asked the questions as to the buttons on the cendence. Whereas the application is actually running through the crystal sky.

If anyone is running Litchi on their Inspire 2 and could offer their way or suggestions it would be appreciated.

I’ve down several inspire 2s with litchi. At first the app kept crashing at opening of app but after the update I haven’t had and problems.