Need to quickly hire a Litchi coach for science research project

Hi, I’m new to Litchi but have to get it work quickly since I have to fly a science mission (geology/fossils) on June 30th. I am a university researcher, not a commercial drone pilot. I have a Mavic 2 Pro and a Smart Controller. I have Litchi loaded on the Smart Controller.

Time is short and I’m not a spring chicken (73 years old). I’ve been flying drones for many years. I will happily hire someone to help me quickly get up and running with Litchi. I simply need to fly to an individual GPS coordinate.

I live in California and we can do this via Zoom. I think to start maybe a one hour session, maybe a second if needed. I need someone who is very experienced with Litchi.

Please let me know your experience and how much you would charge per hour of your time. Not sure if I can give my email here but here it is with the word "at " substituting for the symbol: smandel at mandel.com. Thanks in advance for any help you can render!

I’m fairly new to Litchi myself at age 70. It is very easy to use Litchi and there are many good tutorials on YouTube. My first attempt I did on a football pitch after having planned the route on my PC. It really is very easy to use.

1 Like

Can you recommend a tutorial? Thanks.

Perhaps the easiest way is to create this mission on the spot.
Here you can read how to do that:

Thank you. I’ll give it a try.

Hi Yordie, I just not sure what you mean here: “When using a Mini 2/Mavic Air 2/Air 2S) In the Litchi App set the function button (KEYS) of the remote controller to ‘Waypoint at Aircraft’.” Can you be more specific about what you mean by function button (KEYS). Thanks so much!

Yordie, figured it out. Thanks!!!