Mission saved on the website does not appears in the Litchi App

I did some Missions on the Litchi website and saved them. But I have no access fron the Litchi App to this missions. There are no missions availlable. I thought that this missions will be synchronized. Maybe I’m doing something wrong.

Reto

If you are logged in to your Litchi account, saving a mission will automatically synchronize it across all devices where you are also logged in.

Hi TriBar,

Thanks for the reply. I read this in the manual (I’m acctualy on the translation of the manual to german) and so I read more or less all which is written in the english manual. And so I also read, that the missions are synchronized.
But this works not in my case. I installed Litchi on the SmartController and on my Smasung Phone. The missions are not accessible on both devices.
So I create a mission on the Samsung, saved it and it wasn’t appears on the Litchi App on the smartcontroller.

So I guess the Apps on the mobile devices (Samsung and Smart Controller) are not logged in. But I can’t find any settings to log in? Maybe they are bind to the account in the Fly App? Or any Ideas how to change the login in the Litchi App?

Reto

Hi TriBar,

Sorry, problem solfed. I was on another account. It seems tghat I have 2 different accounts on Litchi.

Reto