Mavic Air 2 auxiliary bottom light

Hello. Is there a way to manually turn on the auxiliary bottom light on the Mavic Air 2, either during flight or during Mission Hub planning? I have the customizable button on the RC set to turn light off/on but it does not work when using Litchi.
Maybe if I paused the mission with the RTH button on the control? I have not tried that.
Thank you!

*I apologize if I’m not using search capability correctly, but I could not find anything doing a search.

You should normally be able to use the setting:

• Bottom Light: Switches between Auto/On/Off for the bottom light when present.
    Help - Litchi

If it’s not working please let us know your Litchi version

We want to make it possible to turn them on/off using waypoint actions in a future update

1 Like

Hi, any updates on this? Is it possible to turn bottom light on/off using waypoints in latest iOS version 2.14.2 @vico ?

Thanks

I have a Mavic Air 2 as well. The other day I tried to set my auxiliary button for a waypoint and Camera POI in Litchi settings, but did not work. I wonder If I did something wrong! DJI allows for the Mavic Air 2 Auxiliary button to have 2 settings in one button. One click and double click.
Can we also do that in Litchi?

I noticed that Mr. #EmilioCid explanes well on YouTube but he flies Mavic 2 and it works for him. flies Quick Tutorial DJI Drone Litchi Waypoint Mission Cable Cam.
I was wondering if we can do the same with Mavic Air 2.
I tried to do the Litchi Settings on the Keys but was not successful.

The ‘KEYS setting’ ‘Waypoint at Aircraft’ should work with the FN-key of the RC-N1 controller.
According to the Online User Guide:
‘For the Mini 2/Mavic Air 2/Air 2S: single tap on Fn button for C1, double tap on Fn button for C2. Long press is not supported.’

(Click on the link provided by @vico to read the Online User Guide)

Cruising speed set to 0 (zero) does NOT work with DJI Fly drones because manual speed override during waypoint missions is NOT supported for these type of drones (VSC-drones)

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will definitely try the settings again.