Live video feed does not work on Galaxy A53 5G

I only see Google maps. I uninstalled DJI Fly App (which did show video feed) to ensure there was no conflict.
Video recording to SD card works fine, I just can’t see live drone camera video on my phone.

1 Like

Perhaps you somehow (accidentally minimized the live feed video window.
Check if you have a “+”-sign in the right bottom corner of the screen and tap on it.

Thanks Tribar. I do have the plus sign at the bottom right of a black screen (apart from icons):
When I tap it I get this:

When I tap the Google map, I get the google map maximized

You could try tapping the VR-button (upper right) to see if that works, or changing the screen resolution in the phone settings and/or another USB-cable.
Otherwise I’m as lost as you are.

Thanks, but no joy in mudville!
It’s irksome that it works just fine in DJI Fly app.

Most likely same bug as the S22 if you have exynos + android 12: Known Issues with current release versions

DJI told us it should be fixed end of june

Thanks.
I have Galaxy A53, version 12, powered by Exynos 1280 mid-range chipset.

Am I toast until June earliest?

1 Like

i’m so bummed. i just got the app a couple weeks ago and was so excited about waypoint mission planning. it worked flawlessly a couple weeks ago. now no live video feed. i have an a53. i sure hope it is fixed. i have so many missions planned.
Known issue Live video feed does not work with the Samsung S22 and Galaxy A53 with Exynos processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon processor is supported). We will update as soon as DJI fixes it in the SDK”

Hey Curtis. It is a pain that it won’t be fixed till end of June earliest. You can still use the Litchi app, missions etc. but not watch on your phone as they happen. I will be riding a motorcycle through the missions so I won’t be looking at my phone anyway.