Adds ability to export mission from mission hub as google earth virtual tour
This extension provides same functionality as original Virtual Litchi Mission app
- Install google-earth(-pro) desktop app.
- Go to Mission Hub - Litchi
- Select a mission, click “MISSIONS”->“Export as VLM”, it will download .kml file
- Click downloaded .kml file to open it in google earth (or import it into google arth manually).
- In google earth click mission name under “Temporary places” and double-click “Virtual mission”
Be sure to set the correct FOV for your drone model in the extension settings
Made by bazuchan