Litchi not working on smart controller

Be careful, I bought it for the smart controller and it doesn’t work on it

It depends on which smart controller you have. The RC2 doesnt accept 3rd party apps.
Did you follow all of the instructions to install the app?

yes the original smart controller, tried it on 2 different controllers, it loads fine, but when run it stops after about 20 seconds, same on both controllers

Did you Force Close the DJI Fly app, before starting Litchi?
They cannot run concurrently.

yes forced close all dji apps

I moved this topic to its own thread.

You have to Force STOP any DJI app, not Force CLOSE.

Read chapter 6 in the instructions:

Bonjour, je voudrais installer litchi sur mon smart controller en passant par amazon, mais je dois payer pourquoi? Sachant que j ai déjà acheté pour mon phantom donc android, normal ? Cdlt

You can download and run the Litchi app on multiple devices without paying again as long as you use the same app store. However, if you purchase through a different app store (Google vs Amazon) you would have to pay again.

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

I am experiencing the same problem. Original smart controller, latest and greatest version, follow the instructions, kills go and fly app. When starting Litchi it opens, shows disconnected in the window (my Mavic 2 Pro is on), and after say 5 seconds it crashes. Any suggestions? All hardware is updated to the latest versions.

Regards, Jan

I eventually got mine working, I went through all the settings and found that the storage permission was off (on both controllers) even though I had accepted all permissions during the installation

1 Like

Wow! That worked for me as well. Same issue, 100% sure I checked the access, but while doing it manually it works. Thanks @GERALD_MCGIVERN

1 Like