Litchi mission hub not syncing with iPhone 8

Litchi mission hub not syncing across MacBook Pro laptop, iPad Mini 5th gen, and iPhone 8 app. (All devices have the latest updates installed)

I’ve logged in & out of the mission hub, deleted & reinstalled the app on the iPad Mini and the iPhone several times and nothing syncs.

When I first started using Litchi all worked as they should. Now it’s turned to crap :scream:

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue.

Dan

Are you creating missions using the Mission Hub and not seeing them on your phone? Or, are you creating a mission on your phone and not seeing them in the Mission Hub?

If you are creating them on your phone and not seeing them on the Mission Hub you will need to enable this option in Litchi settings:

Sync Local Missions: When enabled, and provided you are logged in to your Litchi account, missions created on the device will be synced to the cloud so you can access them on other devices.

Otherwise there are only two things that are necessary for missions to sync successfully between the Mission Hub and your phone:

1. You must be logged in to both the Mission Hub and Litchi on your phone using the same account.
  2. Both Mission Hub and your phone must have network access.
1 Like

Litchi mission hub not syncing with iPhone 8 - I have same problem with new iPhone 8 plus (no SIM card just WI-FI tablet).
Litchi mission hub will synch fine with my old iPhone 8 standard.
What is the deal with new phone.
Help.
Vince

Is your tablet serving as a hotspot for your iPhone 8 Plus to connect to?
Was that the same way that your old iPhone 8 Std connected?

If the answer to both questions is YES, then you have a login/password difference between your phone and the Hub.

I did all the above but still no sync of missions.
My iPad connects and sync OK.
Puzzled?
Vince

How does your iPhone connect to the network?
Any problems with other applications on the iPhone that use internet? (browzing, messaging, etc)

My “new” iPhone 8 plus only has wifi - and that works well.
Vince

If it uses Wifi to connect and it works well, then it has to be a login/password issue.
Have you checked the General settings?

Sync Local Missions :’ When enabled, and provided you are logged in to your Litchi account, missions created on the device will be synced to the cloud so you can access them on other devices.

SOLVED
I needed to link my new Iphone 8+ to iCloud properly and now works well to pick up waypoint missions created on Litchi Hub on my computer.
Thanks for all help,
Vince

1 Like