Litchi App using Raspberry Pi 4

Hey everyone,

I recently got myself a Raspberry Pi 4 with 8 GB and installed Lineage 20.0 (Android 13) with the Google Play Service to run the Litchi App. I use the Raspberry Pi because I have to connect one other USB device besides the Phantom 4 controller. Here’s a brief overview of my setup:

• Powering the Raspberry Pi using the USB-C connector with the Phantom 4 remote controller.
  • Data transfer via the USB-C connector (USB-OTG).
  • Added a touch screen to the Raspberry Pi powered by a powered USB Hub and a Power bank (because the remote control deliveries too less power).

However, I’m encountering an issue with the P4 remote controller connection. Sometimes, when I start the Raspberry Pi with the remote controller, it doesn’t always recognize the connection with the Litchi App. The USB debugging is normally turned on, but sometimes when the Raspberry Pi starts, it is not in debugging mode, although the debugging mode is on in the settings. To resolve this, I’ve found that toggling USB debugging off and on in the Raspberry Pi settings (Android 13, Lineage 20.0) usually helps establish the connection.
The challenge here is that after a few restarts and toggling USB debugging off and on, the Raspberry Pi might not consistently recognize the remote controller, making it less reliable. I experimented with other operating systems from different providers, but they either couldn’t recognize the drone or didn’t perform as well as Lineage.

Has anyone else faced a similar issue or found a more reliable solution? Your insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!