Lightpeak.com valid?

Hi, I found the APK on litepeaks.com. Is the software legit? I’d REALLY like to not have to purchase the software AGAIN. OR, is there another way to download it to the smart controller from GooglePlay???

What platform (or device) did you purchase the app for the first time? iOS? Android? or Amazon?
Keep in mind, the info from the Litchi Help site:

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

I did a googleplay return and bought it again on Amazon apps… now I can get it across the platforms. However, it keeps crashing on the smart controller. I can’t seem to find a definitive answer as to how to properly install it and how to use it.

Everything you need to know:
(Pay particular attention to point 6, Force STOP, not Force Close)

So, I figured it out for the Mavic 2 Pro. In Smart Controller the permissions settings, you have to give it access to the internal drives. That’s it. It works fine now.

As far as I know, Litchi software must be bought and all other versions to download are illegal. Although in the first time, I also used an illegal version (just for a week or so), I found, that it is it worrth to buy it. Especially, if you want to try beta versions. This gives you the chance, to suggest things to the developers or siuggest new features, whatever.
IMO this is a great advantage in opposite to other manufacturers, where your suggestions are only heard, when there is a critical mass.

For myself I got a great experience, when I suggested, that Litchi should also be capable to run on older phones with 32-bit cpu. I made the suggestion, to build it also for 32-bit (which is little effort, but not quite easy) and boom - just 5 days later they released it! Alone this thing is the money worth!

So I just suggest, buy it at google playstore an you are sitting in th efirst row.

Best

Hans