Is Litchi compatible with Phantom 4 Rtk?

Hi All,
Is Litchi compatible with Phantom 4 Rtk ?
Where are the Rtk préférences ?

Cheers, François-Régis

According to their website: NO

Litchi is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S(*), Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

I tried Litchi and it seems to works with the P4RTK but without the RTK function. Is there a risk to use Litchi in Phantom 4 rtk ?

IS there a chance for Litchi to support the P4 RTK in the future?

You have to ask Litchi:
info@flylitchi.com

Thanks for your reply TriBar !

Enterprise drones are not officially supported. We don’t have plans to add official p4 rtk support

Have you done more flying with Litchi on the P4RTK? And are there risks/issues when flying.

I want to supplement my orthophotos with 360 panorama photos, which the native DJI apps don’t support at the moment.

@Andreas_K, I don’t think anything has changed since the post by vico, since it is still not listed as compatible on the current compatibility list.

vico

Mar '22

Enterprise drones are not officially supported. We don’t have plans to add official p4 rtk support

Litchi is compatible with: Mini 2, Mini SE, Air 2S, Mavic Mini 1, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 (Zoom/Pro), Mavic (Air/Pro), Phantom 4 (Standard/Advanced/Pro/ProV2), Phantom 3 (Standard/4K/Advanced/Professional), Inspire 1 (X3/Z3/Pro/RAW), Inspire 2 and Spark.

@frchalaoux wrote that he had flown a P4RTK with litchi, even if it’s not officially supported. So I was wondering if he had gained more experience and if it is safe to fly an P4RTK with Litchi.

The reason I am asking, is that we just bought a P4RTK, believing that it was able to do 360 panoramas. However, this is not the case. So I was hoping it was possible to do this, using Litchi.

If anyone knows a way to create 360 panoramas with an P4RTK, I am all ears :slight_smile:

1 Like