Is it possible to collect waypoints during the flight to do missions later?

Friend, good evening. Today I did an experiment and got a very satisfactory result and I came to share it with you. Using Litchi, I created a mission and got an excellent result in the accuracy of all the waypoints and I believe I know why. By not turning off the drone, the geographic coordinates generated by the satellites are maintained and it repeats the exact same mission over and over again. I was quite satisfied with the result.

I told you about this. If you fly over and mark all the points of the mission, and then turn on the mission, then the flight will be very accurate. The drone correctly understands the coordinates that are recorded

It would be great if litchi would calibrate the map so that it would be possible, as in my screenshot, to launch the drone and combine the coordinates of the phone and the drone

Here are my thoughts on it. When I launch the drone, it records the point home, and on the map I see it as in the screenshot above, far from my place. But when I press rth the drone arrives correctly.

We need a very simple function to match the position of the drone and the smartphone on the map after launch.

Friend, good evening. Today I did an experiment and got a very satisfactory result and I came to share it with you. Using Litchi, I created a mission and got an excellent result in the accuracy of all the waypoints and I believe I know why. By not turning off the drone, the geographic coordinates generated by the satellites are maintained and it repeats the exact same mission over and over again. I was quite satisfied with the result.

So, I thought I understood perfectly what you said. The fact is that now the flight is accurate as long as I don’t turn off the drone. Previously I created the waypoints, landed and turned off the drone to enter some functions and save the mission. Then, when I put the drone to fly executing that mission, it no longer accurately met the waypoints. Little by little I’ll get better at it! lol lol lol Let’s wait for new updates from Litchi, ok? Thank you one more time!

This happens to me too! God knows why, right? lol

I emailed them about it back in January 2022 but no change yet