Install Litchi On a New Device

I want to install the Litchi App on a new device. Does my current license apply to additional devices or must I pay $25 for a new license?

As long as your new device is the same OS as your existing device then you’re good to go, just download and install, however say you’re upgrading from an apple device to an Android device😂, then yes you’ll have to buy the android version

Thank you. My current license is for IOS. My new device is Android.

You’ll need to buy the android license then

Thanks for your help.

Bonjour,
Oui mais comment physiquement ce fait le transfer d’un appareil Ă  un autre? pour Android, il y a til un numĂ©ro a rentrer?

Just download and install from google play

What do you mean “the transfer from one device to another?” If you want to install Litchi on a second Android device, just download it from the same store (Google Play) using the same store login. There is nothing to transfer from one device to another.

Oui mais comment physiquement ce fait le tQue voulez-vous dire par “le transfert d’un appareil Ă  un autre ?” Si vous souhaitez installer Litchi sur un deuxiĂšme appareil Android, tĂ©lĂ©chargez-le simplement Ă  partir du mĂȘme magasin (Google Play) en utilisant le mĂȘme identifiant de magasin. Il n’y a rien Ă  transfĂ©rer d’un appareil Ă  un autre.transfert d’un appareil Ă  un autre ? pour Android, il y a un numĂ©ro Ă  rentrer ?

2 Likes