I can use Litchi on 2 diferent OS without pay again

I already installed Litchi application on my iPhone XR, yet it does not work there so do I have to pay again in order to install it on an android tablet?

Yes, because the license is purchased through the platform and not VCT there is no cross platform licensing. If you install it on a smart controller or + controller through Amazon, that would be a 3 purchase.

You can install the Amazon version of Litchi on any Android device.

1 Like

You can install Litchi on as many devices as you want as long as you are using the same main Google, Apple or Amazon account.

Please note that this is only valid if the devices are on the same platform (Google, Amazon or iOS). Google, Amazon and iOS use different licensing systems, if you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

1 Like

I have the Amazon version installed on my Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone & Crystal Sky.

I’m hoping I can get some help here after just buying Litchi via the Amazon Shopping app on my Smart Controller. I’d like to install it on my android phone but when I open my Amazon Shopping app it is shown under Orders but I can’t see anything to press to install it.

**NB Never mind. Found it. The Amazon Appstore and Amazon Shopping app are two different things. **
Finally got the Appstore installed to install Litchi.

To clarify: If I bought the ios app it would be transferable to any my iphones, ipads or macbooks or to those of the person I then sold the (dji mini 2) drone?

yes YOU can use it on any of YOUR apple devices, if you sold the drone it would be upto the new owner of the drone to purchase the app for themselves as the app is linked to your app store and litchi accounts

1 Like