FULL SCREEN view to hide OSD

It would be great to have function of hide all info (OSD) …everything that shows on screen is many times stopping a clean video view of recorded scene. The app is excelent, data is excelent, just there is already so many info on screen, that makes clean view during the flight difficult.

ALSO
having a option clean view or OSD data view makes in smart device screen recording the better option as screen recording the clean video. it can give to user already “sort of” video backup for safe or option to fast use low res videi without need to urgently download the material off card. (In some scenarious very usable).

This has to be one of the easiest features to implement. I was helping someone a few months ago, with a cheap little quadcopter and even IT had the ability to touch an icon and get the full screen view. If they can do it, certainly Litchi can. So many times when you need to see every detail of what is in front of you, and being able to swipe like in the DJI app, or click an icon to clear the screen would be GREAT! It would also be great if you are live streaming, so instead of the world seeing all the data, they could see just the view.

5 Likes

exactly, i don’t know why is so hard for Litchi
Many of us isn’t just drone pilot, instead a videographer!

4 Likes

This feature would be great, just like DJI Go4 has!
It is pretty easy to implement, just set the opacity of the widgets/layout group to 0% and done, then with another gesture set it back to 100%.

4 Likes

This would be great for capturing a low-res video (using screen recording) for quick and easy sharing. It’s a pain in the ass to have to download the huge video files from the SD-card just to share it with your friends and family on Facebook (where the quality is reduced anyway). Since Litchi doesn’t have any low-res video caching function (which the DJI Fly app has), this feature would hit two birds with one stone.

1 Like

When/why haven’t you implemented this feature yet ? I professionally live stream but the app is useless without having the ability to have a clean HDMI feed to the production console! Please write a little code and get this done.

1 Like

Any Updates on the progress for this feature ?

I was sure there must be a way to do this because it makes so much sense - I just came here hoping to find out the secret move to make the video fill the screen. 90% of the information on the screen is not needed at all times during a mission and I need to get it out of the way. Especially since it overlays the edges of the image. I’m trying to watch for vehicle traffic but they can be underneath the data overlay and I can’t tell.
Please give us a way to make the camera view fill the whole screen.
Also, I LOVE Litchi. It’s by far the best way to capture a grid of overlapping images for orthomosaic aerials. Thanks!

1 Like

At the very least, give us the option to have a “camera view only” to a second monitor for broadcasting!

What’s absurd is you can’t even do this with the Litchi Vue app. You can in VR mode, but not in video mode. This is backward. People need the ability to show a full-screen video without any OSD - this is how you would use it in videography and live broadcasting.

You are absolutely correct! I have been asking for this feature for years! Even the crappiest bare bones quadcopters come with the ability to swipe you finger across the screen to get rid of OSD. It is WAY PAST TIME to implement this in Litchi!

You can tell by the lack of response that they don’t give a damn what people want.