Flightlog in DJI Crystalsky

Hi,
I usually use my android phone to extract the flight logfile as .csv. My collaborator uses CrystalSky and the flight logfiles are stored there as.txt format and also using different columns arrangements. Is there any tool that can convert the .txt log file in .csv file keeping the same format as the one generated on android device? I have a script that is compatible with the .csv logfile and not with the format of the .txt ones.
Thanks
Andre

Welcome Andre,
I dont know if this site keeps the same downloaded .csv format as the uploaded .txt file, but its free.

AirData is another possibility, but again … not sure about the conversion layout.

What is your intended result of the .csv file?

1 Like

on Airdata you can download them as KML, GPX, CSV or original

1 Like

Andre_Daccache

Is there any tool that can convert the .txt log file in .csv file keeping the same format as the one generated on android device?

Yes, you can download the various file types, but is the data laid out that will facilitate Andre’s script?
That was the point I was trying to make. Sorry for not being clear about it.

DJI’s apps (Go, Go4, Fly) store flight log information as encrypted binary data in a file with a “.txt” extension. That choice of extension is poor because it is not a text file.

The Litchi app stores flight log information as true CSV (comma separated values) data in a file with a “.csv” extension. Litchi’s flight logs do not store as much flight data as is stored in the DJI flight logs.

I know of no way to convert from DJI’s “.txt” format to Litchi’s .csv format.

Sam_G’s suggestion of using AirData is a good one. AirData is able to read both formats. Then one can download a consistent CSV file of flight data no matter what application was used to fly the drone.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help. Sam your links are very useful and indeed I managed to convert the binary file into .csv. I use flight log file to combine measurement of an external sensor with the GPS coordinate based on time. Unfortunately the .csv file has different format that the one I download from my android device (Still struggling to understand the value and usefulness of DJI crystal sky).
It seems I have to modify the script for this new csv format or just throw crystal sky in the bin.
Andre