Flight Log Location? Please Help. =]

Right. I do believe i said that. It lost RC signal before it lost Video. By the time i realized what was taking place i had lost control of the drone. You understand what lag is right? Couple that with it completely catching me by surprise as ive done this very thing over 500 times over 2 years. This being the second time i had done it in that very spot recently.

So what is your point?

No other signals display “landing”

I think litchi does not have the ability to change the communication channel as dji fly does. We’re just running litchi on the channel that’s auto-configured at connection time

What is that from? Flight log?

Why do you need to know everything? :slight_smile: just know it

No other signals displays landing?

What does this statement mean? Im not very good at guessing! I mean i can speculate and guess numerous things and still dont see how they apply to this.

No more signal and it displays landing?

Signal or signals?

As soon as it lost signal it went in to landing mode?

Sorry, I don’t see the point in discussing this.
If you found your drone and it works, you can see the settings in the drone with signal_lost.

$700 drone! My money! My right to know! My post! You posted it so if you dont want to answer then dont share it!

I am trying to get to the bottom of this so if it was a issue with the drone maybe i can get it replaced!

What do you have to hide? If you cant back up your claim, comment or idea with facts then its NULL! Its the internet! People claim a ton of stuff when they sit in a chair hundreds of miles away and make big claims!

I can keep going! Shall I?

A very small percentage of what is on the internet is fact!

It doesnt work! What made you think it did?

But yes i agree because you are bringing up more questions than answers! I dont think English is your native language and im having trouble making out your point and meanings most of the time!

Thanks anyway but its 0400 hrs here in Texas! I have to get going!

WW5RM

1 Like

I also have a manual for your drone in pdf. I found it on google.

I have it. But i dont do paperless! Never, ever in my life heard of spending this kind of money and NOT get a hard copy manual! My eyes cant handle but so much of these screens!

Anyway thanks for the help!