DJI RC Pro and Litchi Pilot

Just got the RC Pro and was wondering how Litchi Pilot beta is working with it. I am not currently a beta tester, but hope to use Pilot when it launches.

Works great on my RC Pro.

PILOT Works great installed and tested on DJI RC Pro and Mini 3 Pro.:grin:
It does not have all the features of Litchi yet it does have the main feature ‘flight plan’ .
I really miss the controller tracking mode hope they add that one soon.:wink:
If you have mutiple drones or controllers Do a test flight with with the DJI fly app first to ensure your controller and drone are ‘Bound’ together.:face_with_spiral_eyes:
I also left the drone sitting on the pad and it over heated and Pilot jumped back and forth between connection Lost and connecting :crazy_face:

I installed Litchi Pilot on a noname smartphone and use it actually with a dji Min3 pro. As a preparation for the migration to Mavic3 Enterprise.

So far it works great!

It is, on a POI-oriented mode finally possible, to get greater gimbal-pitch angles than +30°, although these angles appear in the mission hub limited to the historic 30°.

As the mini3 pro and the mavic 3E are able to elevate the gimbal up to 80, resp. 100° hardware-wise, this is a real great feature!

One question: is it possible to engage the 90°Gimbal rotation to „portrait mode“ under Litchi- Pilot? And if yes, how?