Compatible w/Mavic Air 2 & Samsung A22 5G?

Hi.

I use the DJI Mavic Air 2 and I have a Samsung A22 5G Android phone. I see Litchi is compatible with the Mavic Air 2, but can anyone confirm if it will work with my Samsung A22.

There’s no trial so I just want to confirm before spending the £25.

Thanks!

Frank

1 Like

@Frank_Biganski ,

I’m not sure of the difference between the A22 and the S22, but here is confirmation that it works with an S22.

Yeah, I’m looking specifically for confirmation for the A22. I’m surprised Litchi does have a trial period, or do you know if they have a refund policy if the app doesn’t work?

Learn about refunds on google play:

Learn about refunds on Google Play - Google Play Help.

You can contact Litchi Support at support@flylitchi.com and they will help you with the refund, if it doesnt work.

I can confirm that Litchi works fine in my mixed environment with an iPad and an S22+. I can download missions designed on the Mission Hub on my PC to both environments, and they work fine. Thanks for all who responded…

The S22 and A22 are different per DJI and other forums, but I also just read on this and other forums that no third party DJI app will log flight hours to my DJI account.

Litchi pairs with Airdata which is nice in logging flight time, but using third party apps voids anyones’ DJI Care Refresh contracts.

I’ve gone full circle, so now I’m back to using my Apple mini iPad with my Air 2. :man_facepalming:

Unfortunately, there is no guarantee that Litchi will work flawlessly on your Samsung A22 5G. While Litchi is compatible with the DJI Mavic Air 2, it is not officially listed as compatible with the A22 5G.

Do you want to know more about samsung phone then visit here -เปรียบเทียบกับ Samsung Galaxy A71 เทียบกับ Samsung A71 5G - CellPhone Area