Cellphone has changed because it's broken!

What I have to do, when I try to download Litchi App, at Google Store, which is already paid?
They want to charge me again, but my old cell phone hit the ground and I’ve changed it!
Thanks for your consideration.

From the Litchi FAQ #10:

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

So, if you are trying to download it for the same platform and you are using the same ID on the Google Store, then you wont be charged. If you are being charged again, then one of those conditions has changed (IOS to Android or using different login info)

1 Like

Welcome…

For sure have you changed from an Apple to Android?

Rod…

@Sam_G I am signed in with my regular google account.
(email removed) and de OS is the same android platform, but they are asking me to pay again.
so, could you guys give and address to download this apk file?

Thanks in advance.

First of all, you should not publicly share your email address.

It looks like it’s not the same google account you used when you bought Litchi.

Here’s a link to version 4.25.0, but it won’t work when the google account differs.

2 Likes

Please make sure that you are logged in to the correct Google account in your mobile device settings. You must be logged in to the Google account you used to purchase the app.

If you are already logged in to the correct account and the problem persists, please try the following:

Go to your General settings > Application Manager > Google Playstore > Clear Cache and reboot your mobile device it should fix your issue.

3 Likes

Yes this is all good information, been there!

Rod …

After downloading and install it this message appears:
“Application not licensed. Please purchase it from the Play Store” :slightly_frowning_face:

Please contact support@flylitchi.com for more personalized support.

1 Like