Cannot start the litchi app

Hello
Hello
I have a DJI Mavic 2 Pro and use the smart controller. So far I have been able to use the Litchi app without any problems, the drone has flown all missions correctly. I’ve been having the following problem for a few days now: when I try to start Litchi, I immediately get the error message “Litchi keeps stopping”. I reinstalled the Amazon app store and litchi after a factory reset, unfortunately without success. what else can I do?
Greetings René

I’m having the same problem. I’ve reset my smart controller, downloaded the Amazon Appstore and Litchi, but every time I open it, i get the “Litchi keeps stopping”. Have you had any luck?

Try clearing the Cache and/or Data from the DJI GO(4) apps in the system settings.
(Settings>Apps>DJI GO4>Storage>Cache/Data)

Tried that just now, same result, “Litchi keeps stopping”. I also make sure to clear data for all DJI apps and force stop them all prior to starting Litchi. Ive completely wiped and reinstalled everything three times now.

I finally figured it out. My DJI Go 4 app was out of date. You have to use the Lightning Browser to go to DJI’s website and download the APK. So frustrating that the device won’t tell you it’s out of date. Ugh. 2 days completely wasted.

Hello Ben
thank you for your solution, I have tried a lot, unfortunately without success, since I do not know my way around so well, I am dependent on your help. I don’t know what you mean by APK, can you show me step by step what I need to do?
Greetings René

Hello
can any of you explain to me what Ben means exactly? I don’t know much about it, I’m only a user in fawn rescue, and the season is starting now, but my drone is not ready for operation.
Thanks and regards, René

I am not an Android user but I believe he went to this site and downloaded the latest version of DJI’s GO 4 app:

This is for Go 4 which, of course, is used for some older drones.

APK stands for Android Package Kit. It is a file containing an Android application. Opening this file will install the application on your device.