Cannot export route as CSV

I cannot export the route I made in Mission Hub as csv file suddenly. The error is shown as below.

“License verification required to continue
This feature requires a valid Litchi license. Please ensure you are connected to your Litchi account and try again.
If you are already connected to your Litchi account in Mission Hub, then you will need to sync your Litchi license. Make sure you have the latest Litchi mobile app installed on your mobile device (iOS 2.13.2 or higher, Android 4.22.2 or higher) and that you are connected to your account in Litchi on the mobile device. To connect to your Litchi account in the mobile app, tap on the top left corner mode icon, then scroll to “Log in”. Once you are connected to your Litchi account in the mobile app, go to the general Litchi settings then tap on ‘Check and Sync License’ to sync your license with Mission Hub.”

However, I followed the steps but I cannot find the ‘Check and Sync License’ item in the general Litchi settings of my iOS device. Can anyone help me?

Most likely you only need to log-in in the Mission Hub.

“Check and Sync License”
Android:

iOS:

2 Likes

Was just going to say that. OP note that you “Log In” using the Litchi Icon on the top left of screen, but then you sync your license using the “Gears” icon on the top right of the screen…

2 Likes

Thank you very much. However I found that my iOS device shows ‘Restore Previous Purchases’ instead of ‘Check and Sync License’, and there is no reaction even I tap on it.

Thank you very much for your reply.

Did you check your app version?

1 Like

Update to latest version

1 Like

Thank you very much. I have solved the problem. I found that the software of my iOS device were outdated so that I could not update my litchi app.

Thank you very much. I got the answer. It is because the software of my iOS device was outdated so that I could not update the litchi app.

1 Like