Cancellation licence Android

Hi, maybe someone can help me.
I have switched to ios and i have a question.
Can I cancel my licence on android and transfer it to ios? Has anyone had the same situation as well?

Thanks in advance
Regards

From the Litchi Help site FAQ:

10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

If you change platforms, you will have to purchase Litchi for the new operating system. They are separate apps.

You probably do not understood my question.
I only want to use on ios, not both platforms. The FAQ says about use on two ore more platforms

Android is a platform
IOS is a platform
Thats 2 platforms
They are still separate apps, for which you have to pay … if you want to run them. Even if you no longer choose to run your previous one.
How long did you use Litchi on your previous platform?

I bought the Litchi app for android one year ago i think.

I thought I could change the licence from android to ios like other applications for windows/mac/linux. You pay for the licence, not the app. Ridiculous.

This is a community of users. We can only offer information that is posted or has been shared by others.
You can email support@flylitchi.com and plead your case, but after a year of use??

1 Like

Thanks for email address.

I don’t see anything strange in this case, a licence is a licence. It’s not a product like boots that you can destroy it.