App fails to launch

I was about to fly my DJI Mini 2 with my NUU X6 Plus when I tried to open the Litchi app. For whatever reason, the app stays open for about 10 seconds*, before crashing. I tried clearing my cashe, and after that didn’t work, I reinstalled the app, which also didn’t work. I believe that I am using version 4.26.0-g. Before I updated the app, everything was just fine.
*This was true for the first 1-2 attempted launches, now it crashes almost as soon as the app opens (I believe that the problem is with the DJI Database the app downloads, since if I clear storage and open the app in airplane mode, the app doesn’t crash (the app does ask me for a internet connection)).

1 Like

Have you figured out how to fix this? Mine is doing the same thing! It opens for just a second then closes automatically!

A similar problem has been occurring with the Samsung A13 phone and Vico advised to use the prior version of Android 4.25.0 until the bug has been fixed. 4d - We are aware of this crash that happens on a few android devices with Litchi 4.26.0 While we investigate and try to fix it, please install and use version https://flylitchi.com/apks/30004310.apk 4.25.0

1 Like