Amazon Appstore Required

I purchased and installed Litchi on my smart controller and on my LG phone. It works on the smart controller but tells me the amazon appstore is requires. It is on the phone. I have cleared cache and data and restarted the phone with no luck. Amazon says they have no record of the purchase but the app shows up in their appstore app. It says it’s not from amazon. I cant get it to work. Any suggestions?

Hi @Charles_Di_Bartolo
I think FAQ is the answer, so yes you will have to buy again as amazon and Google play are considered different platforms

#### 10. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

Smart controllers and my phone are on the droid platform

OK but that wasn’t supposed to be the case on droid type platforms

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. It didn’t ask for
payment but it worked.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this means you have resolved this issue but…

If you purchased Litchi through the Amazon app store on one device, then you should be able to download Litchi (without paying again) from the Amazon app store on another device as long as you are using the same Amazon account on both devices.

2 Likes