Additional licence as a security backup

I want to buy a 2nd Litchi license to install it on another tablet (as a security backup). Can I log in with the same account (same username and password)?

You can install Litchi onto multiple devices of the same operating system without paying again. Just download it from the same store then log onto it using the same Litchi account.

2 Likes

Where to change smartphone from android to IPhone.
Do I need to buy a new license?

Anytime you change OS platforms, it requires a separate purchase. However once purchased, you are covered like @wesbarris said.

OK thanks, I will purchase a new license for IOs

1 Like

I can’t download Litchi from the same store on a 2nd tablet with the same OS without paying! How can I proceed to have my security backup and log in with my existing user name and password?

Are you sure that you are logging into the store, with the same details as when you originally purchased Litchi

Here is question 10 from the Litchi FAQ:

1. I purchased the app on one device, can I install it on other devices?

You can install the app on as many devices as you want as long as they use the same platform and the same “main” account (Google, Apple or Amazon) that was used for the original purchase. If you wish to use Litchi on two or more platforms you will need to purchase it on each one.

So, you must be logged into Google, Apple, or Amazon using the same account that was originally used to buy the app.

1 Like

It works! Thank you…