Waypoint mission interrupted trying to run several different/simple missions I've run in the past

Excport the flight log CSV file from Air Data and upload it here:

Then, share the link here so we can take a look.

1 Like

Sure thing, link is below thanks!

Phantom Help Link: DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

I have had a look at your flight log and cannot see anything that would cause the drone to drop out of “joystick mode”. However, you are right next to a blue authorization zone. I know that you said that you had the zone unlocked but I’m thinking it must have something to do with that zone. The zone is immediately to your west, right at NE 18th Ave. Can you fly manually to the west over 18th Ave? If you can, that would imply that your unlock is working.

You can check DJI’s “FlySafe” web site to see the authorization zones.

1 Like

Thanks for checking out the flight log. I didn’t fly over that street so I can’t answer that but I’m sure I could if I had to. Right where I was flying was just outside the DJI zone. So maybe because I was so close to the boundary is the reason why? But why would the mode switch from joystick to GPS? that’s the confusion.

Idk if experimenting by flying inside a DJI locked zone would be a good test?

A number of incidents can and will trigger the “Flight Mode Changed” error message and drop you out of waypoint/joystick mode back into P-GPS mode. The most common incidents include:

• loosing the signal between the remote and the drone
  • obstacle avoidance sensors detecting an obstacle in the flight path
  • flying into or near an authorization zone

All the error message tells us is that it happened. Unfortunately, it doesn’t tell us why. That part we have to figure out on our own.

That would at least tell us that your authorization token is working. If it is not working, you could manually fly up to the authorization zone but then it would act like an invisible barrier in the sky. You wouldn’t be able to fly into it. In this case, Litchi won’t show any error. The drone simply won’t pass through the invisible barrier in the sky.

1 Like

Hi, this is happening to me as well. My entire flight is inside an authorization zone. I suspect that is the issue. It must be checking the token every few seconds and once it does that the flight is interrupted. I would suggest litchi to work on a fix for this. I can supply logs if required.

More information is needed. I have flown in a DJI Authorization Zone using Litchi. To do that, I must first obtain an unlocking code from DJI and then use the DJI app to transfer that unlocking code to the drone. Once the code is loaded to the drone using the DJI app, the Litchi app may be started and used to fly the drone.

In order for Litchi to work on this, they would need to know how your procedure differs from what I just described.

Hi, thank you for the quick response. I can fly manually with the litchi app inside the zone. It’s just the programmed operations which doesn’t work properly. I’m able to unlock the drone within the zone.

I’ll try it outside a zone in the next few days to confirm. I live inside an authorization zone.