No image from the camera drone - dji mavic mini se

HELLO.
Litchi app - I have a DJI Mavic Mini SE and a Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T561 with Android 7.1.2. The Litchi connects to the drone but I have no image from the camera (information “camera not connected”). Anyone had a similar problem? I will be grateful for your help.

Check that you given litchi permission to use the camera

Make sure the DJI Fly app is force stopped, before you start Litchi

Most likely an unsuitable/faulty USB cable.
or
You might try to install litchi version 4.25.
First uninstall your current version of litchi.
Link:
https://forum.flylitchi.com/t/known-issues-with-current-release-versions/133/13

1 Like

you were right - the cable was damaged. I changed it to a new one and now it connects to the camera - I can record, take photos - unfortunately I still don’t have a preview of the image on the tablet. Maybe someone had a similar problem and can help in this matter…

The cable was damaged. I changed it to a new one and now it connects to the camera - I can record, take photos - unfortunately I still don’t have a preview of the image on the tablet. I only have Litchi installed on this device.

The cable was damaged. I changed it to a new one and now it connects to the camera - I can record, take photos - unfortunately I still don’t have a preview of the image on the tablet. I only have Litchi installed on this device. Unfortunately, only the latest version installs and works on my tablet. After installing older versions, the app disconnects itself after a while and then I can’t start it again.

In my opinion the SM-T561 is barely or even not powerful enough for the task:

CPU: ARM Cortex-A7, 1300MHz, 4 Cores
GPU: ARM Mali-400 MP2, 2 Cores
RAM: 1.5 GB
Storage 8 GB

The GPU might be the bottleneck here.

Try creating as much resources as you can by:
-Deleting/Force closing ALL unnecessary apps
-Clearing all data & caches for all apps

Also:
-Activate airplane mode
-turn off location services

If all of this doesn’t solve your problem you need to get a more powerful device.

Thank you. I will try this solution.
I also have a second tablet, but there the application launches for a while and disappears.
PRITOM

• Standard screen size: 10.1 inches
  • Product model number: L10
  • Processor Model Number: SC9863, Octa-Core, 3GB RAM, 5G WiFi, GPS
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Signal: 4G
    -Frequency Band:
    2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz,
    3G WCDMA: 2100/850MHz.
    4G LTE: 1/3/5/7/20.
    -Dual SIM: YES
  • Maximum screen resolution: 1280 x 800